Brooke County Committee on Aging
Brooke County Senior Center
948 Main Street
Follansbee, WV 26037

Brooke County Committee on Aging                                      ~Seniors Enrich Our Lives

Veterans Administration Program

Paid for by the Veteran's program out of Pittsburgh

To qualify for this program you have to be seeing a doctor from either of the two Veteran's hospitals. Then you have to have an assessment from the VA Health Care Systems in Pittsburgh. They will assign you to an agency of their pick if you do not request an agency.